Rigostep Skylt Sealer (Concrete / Cement type 5030),
Sealer for mineral surfaces such as concrete, leveling compound and beton-cire. Offers brush-free processing. Eliminates the hydrophilic character of the substrate. Finish with 2 coats of SKYLT Original # 5510. In combination with SKYLT Original # 5510, it provides invisible and ultra-matt protection on light surfaces, while retaining the appearance of the untreated surface. Suitable for indoor applications. The viscous composition makes it very suitable for wall finishing.
- SKYLT Sealer for mineral surfaces.
- Eliminates the hydrophilic character of mineral substrates.
- Offers brush-free processing.
- SKYLT Sealer initially gives a slight discoloration to the surface.
- Becomes invisible after finishing with SKYLT Original.
- Finish with 2 coats of SKYLT Original # 5510 to preserve the untreated appearance.
- Suitable for indoor applications.
- Suitable for wall finishing.
- Always apply with the paint roller below
- Brand SKYLT
- Type of Paint
- Ready-to-use Yes (1-component)
- Composition Polyurethane (PU)
- Required number of layers 1 layer
- Consumption 8-10 m2 / liter Depending on the substrate.
- Drying time (hours) 2-3 At 20 ° C and 65% RH. Provide adequate ventilation.
- Delivery unit 1 Ltr BOTTLE or 4 Ltr CAN
Would you like to color the floor first? This is possible with the new Skylt Paintable Color Oil 2k.