Rigostep Strip Intensive Cleaner ACTION,
Powerful, highly concentrated cleaning agent for the periodic maintenance of varnished floors. Suitable for professional use, especially for removing contaminants, grease and old layers of RigoStep Floor Polish or another brand of polish.
- For the periodic maintenance of floors finished with STEP Parquet Lacquer.
- Thoroughly removes grease, dirt and old layers of STEP Polish.
- Degreases and cleans deeply before painting a floor with STEP Parquet Varnish.
- Formerly RigoStep Strip.
Over time, it may be necessary to maintain your floor finished with STEP Parquet Lacquer. STEP Intensive Cleaner #9200 is suitable for periodic cleaning of a heavily soiled floor and for degreasing a floor prior to recoating with STEP Parquet Lacquer or applying a new STEP Polish layer.
Consumption 0.5 liters per 5 liters of hot water
STEP Intensive Cleaner #9200 is definitely not a cleaning agent for daily cleaning. For normal cleaning and regular mopping, use the Inovnet which you see below or the STEP Mild Cleaner #9160.
FOR THE PROCESSOR:
- Suitable for professional use on floors finished with STEP Parquet lacquer.
- For thorough removal of grease, dirt and old layers of STEP Polish #9170, #9180 and #9190.
- Before recoating, or applying a new STEP Polish layer, always first treat the varnished floor with STEP Intensive Cleaner #9200.
- After treatment, let the floor dry for at least 8 hours before applying new STEP Polish or STEP Parquet lacquer layers.
FOR THE END USER:
- Depending on the load on the floor, use STEP Intensive #9200 once or twice a year.
- To maintain the appearance of a varnished floor, it must be repainted after a few years. Always clean the floor thoroughly with STEP Intensive Cleaner #9200 before applying a new coat of lacquer.
- Cork, vinyl, linoleum and concrete-look floors cannot be sanded: always first thoroughly clean with STEP Intensive Cleaner #9200 before applying a new layer of STEP Parquet lacquer.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION-NEW 9200 SERIES-