Rigostep STEP 1k Wood Lacquer SATIN 6660,
Waterborne 1-component polyurethane lacquer. Suitable for intensively loaded floors, furniture, etc. Can be used as a topcoat on pre-treated surfaces of wood, linoleum, concrete, cork, etc.
Always make a test area on unfamiliar surfaces first.
A one-component Parquet lacquer is an excellent choice for many applications. The STEP Parquet Varnish 1K is a carefree system and extremely easy to apply. The STEP Parquet Varnish 1K can be combined with the STEP Primer Natural or Warm.
- Available in #6650 Matte and #6660 Satin
- Formerly Rigostep Project and XTRA
- Can be combined with STEP Parquet Primer Warm and Natural
- Available in 1 and 4 liters
- Note: Always apply these lacquers only with the following lacquer rollers/brushes. These have been specially selected for the best result, whereby the risk of marks and streaks, etc., is reduced to a minimum.
--TECHNICAL INFORMATION-2-(How-to guide)
FOR THE PROCESSOR:
- 1-component Poly-urethane Parquet lacquer
- STEP Parquet Lacquer 1K can be applied directly to bare oak wood (or other light woods).
- Possibly first a STEP Primer for easy start-free work
- SYSTEM: 3 layers of STEP Parquet Lacquer 1K or 1 layer of STEP Primer and 2 layers of STEP Parquet Lacquer 1K.
- Drying time 2-3 hours between coats.
- possibly intermediate sanding with p120 for the final coat.
FOR THE END USER:
- STEP Parquet lacquers have been developed in such a way that the floor does not have a plastic-like appearance.
- Floors finished with STEP are strong and look natural.
- Floors finished with STEP are particularly maintenance-friendly: mopping with the STEP Mild Cleaner is sufficient.
- Suitable for underfloor heating.
Shake the lacquer briefly and vigorously, then pour it through a sieve into a lacquer container.
Evenly distribute the paint in strips or sections.
Roll over overlaps well wet in wet.
Avoid differences in layer thickness. It is important to apply the paint fully. This creates better wetting and better flow. This prevents triggering.
Use a microfibre paint roller with a coat thickness of 9-11 mm, and for the edges or small parts, a full, long-haired brush (see related products below).
Only use stainless steel or plastic tools.