-Formerly Rigostep Rainbow Reactive Stain- (Reactive Stain),,
Water-based color stain for aging effects on tannic acid woods, such as oak in particular, on floors and furniture.
- Easy and smooth to work with without starting
- gives a nice and even result
- to be finished with ROYL oil or the Rigo or STEP Lacquer.
REACTIVE STAIN offers endless possibilities for artificially aging wood. Four intermixable colors are available:
- 4011 White (previously White wash) the new colors may differ slightly from the old ones.
- 4012 Aged (previously Salted)
- 4013 Burnt (previously Charred)
- 4014 Smoked (previously Smoked)
After application, REACTIVE STAIN reacts with the tannic acid in the wood, resulting in a beautifully aged appearance.
After drying, finish the surface with ROYL BIO, ROYL-2K (faster drying) or COLORWASH-2K (can be finished with STEP or SKYLT).
Beautiful results can be achieved by using an intensifying or contrasting color.
Do not finish with a water-based product, as dyes can be absorbed by the water-based product and cause staining and deposits.
Consumption 10 /15m2 per litre.
Dry in about 6 hours.