Aquamarine Original Huntinglak Original 1 Ltr**
*** NO LONGER AVAILABLE SORRY, THE REPLACEMENT IS THIS..
This gives you the same look and it dries a little faster and becomes harder, but it has a slightly less convex high gloss.
Enter the following in the color box: COLORLESS REPLACEMENT HUNTING COAT
Natural high-gloss yacht paint based on linseed oil and Chinese wood oil. Wood-feeding and highly elastic for optimal protection of bare wood.
- Beautiful, convex high gloss
- Durable elastic
- Wood feeding and very good adhesion
- Word delivered including harder with dosing syringe.
Hunting varnish has a beautiful convex shine, is durable elastic (characteristic of linseed oil), fills well and adheres optimally. Hunting varnish is pleasant to handle and smells pleasant.
Because Jachtlak is very moisture-proof, it can also be used to protect the edges of window frames and to isolate components.
- Packaging 1 liter
- Efficiency approx. 10 - 12 m2 / l, depending on the surface
- Dust-dry approx. 4 hours
- Can be painted over after 24 hours
- Density approx. 0.94 kg / l
- Shine convex high gloss,> 90 GU
- Elasticity> 7 mm Erichsen
- Solid content about 63% -wt, about 61% -vol
- VOC content <342 g / l
- Shelf life in closed packaging must be kept for at least 2 years.
- Slightly stable after opening.
Dust-dry after approx. 4 hours
Tack free after approx. 6 hours
Can be painted over after approx. 24 hours